Creating Mysql or MariaDB user and database in Linux (Centos 7 or Ubuntu) ? Creating user and database is very simple but we need to follow commands very carefully. I will show you how...
LIKE AND SHARE
- ClickJacking Attack | ClickJacking Prevention
- What are Containers in Kubernetes and What are containerization kubernetes benefits?
- How to Use Nginx as an HTTP Load Balancer in Linux | What is Load Balancer?
- 19 Reasons to use Puppy Linux | We Love Puppy’s
- Why is a website important for business? 4-tech (Magento, Symfony, Reactjs, and WordPress)
apache automation aws basics centos centos 7 centos 8 command configuration debian docker fedora firewall free git git command github gitlab hack how to installation linux linux command mysql nginx open source openwrt php php-cgi php-fpm php7 raspberry script security-enhanced linux ssh ssl tech tricks terminal tips tools ubuntu vpn web server windows wordpress